Here is my in-depth Old School New Body review. As we grow older, it becomes difficult to remain fit and stay in good shape. Lack of time sufficient time is one of the biggest hindrances to maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle. For people who are above the age of 40, it gets quite tough to carve out time and indulge in some physical activities to keep your body up and running. Most of us tend to accept the fact that we are growing older and our bodies are becoming weaker.
Old School New Body Review – Truth About Anti-aging Workout Revealed!
|Book Title||Old School New Body|
|Author||Steve & Becky Holman|
|Category||Weight Loss, Fitness Program|
|Official Website||Click Here|
I was also of the same mindset and just accepted that I am aging which is a natural process. However, when I came across the Old School New Body, I was completely amazed to see how it could help me in transforming myself! This Old School New Body program is one of the best programs which will give you results by making required changes to your lifestyle, including your diet(1). In this Old School New Body review, I have listed down its features, pros and cons, why and how this program is useful, and more. So read on to find out all these details and how you can benefit from this program.
Features of Old School New Body
The Old School New Body hard copy essentially contains information about various exercises, diet, and lifestyle changes that will help people, especially those who are 40 years and above, to lose fat and build muscles. This program consists of a resistance workout wherein you will use low to moderate weights for exercising. This will help in building muscles, burning fat, and making your joints stronger(2).
The Old School New Body hard copy consists of three phases of workout. These include:
- F4X Lean Workout – This is the first phase wherein you will be working out only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. There are four basic exercises that will focus on all the muscle groups.
- F4X Shape Workout – This workout is similar to the lean workout, in the sense that you will exercise only on three days. However, the number of exercises will increase from four to eight or nine. Rather than focusing on all the muscle groups, each of these exercises will focus on one body part.
- F4X Build Workout – This is the final phase of the Old School New Body It is comparatively much more intense than the previous two phases and ideal for those who are into bodybuilding.
Depending upon your weight-loss and body shape goals, you may even stop at phase 1 if you have achieved your goals. Of course, none of these workouts will show result unless you follow the Old School New Body diet plan. These diet plans are the plans that are actually followed by the creators of this program. Unlike most of the diet plans where the focus is on restricting food items and intake of calories, the Old School New Body real review says that the diet plan focuses on increasing the intake of protein and reducing carbohydrates. Also, as per this diet plan, you cannot consume any refined and processed food items.
The recipes and workouts detailed in the Old School New Body hard copy are really easy to understand and follow.
About Old School New Body Creator
The Old School New Body was created by Steve and Becky Holman. Both of them are highly respectable in the field of fitness and Steve has also written close to 20 books on weight training, diet, and nutrition. Both of them are followers of this program and their fitness levels are an example of why this program is so successful.
Pros and Cons of Old School New Body
In this Old School New Body review, I have listed down the pros and cons of this program.
- There are different levels of workout available, so you can choose the one that suits your capability the best.
- The Old School New Body workouts are scientifically backed and result-oriented.
- Some of the workouts last just for 20 minutes so you don’t have the excuse of lack of time anymore.
- Most of the workouts mentioned can be easily done within the comforts of your home.
- The Steve and Becky Old School New Body comes with dedicated illustrations of each exercise which makes it really simple to understand and follow the exercises.
- The answers to most of your queries regarding the program can be found in their comprehensive FAQ section.
- As you move up to the next phase, some of the workouts will require you to go to a gym. This can be a hindrance to those who do not have sufficient time on their hands.
- The Old School New Body diet plan requires us to monitor our calories and micronutrients(3). This may not be feasible or everyone on a daily basis.
- When it comes to working out, most of the people prefer cardio workouts which is something secondary in this program.
- If you go through the other Old School New Body reviews available online, most of the people are not comfortable with using supplements.
Advantages of Old School New Body
In this Old School New Body review, I have also covered some of the main advantages of using this program. This will give you a better idea of how beneficial this program will be for you and whether or not you should try it out.
- One of the main advantages is definitely the price of this program, which is just $20. In this $20, you will not only receive the Old School New Body hard copy but will also receive some amazing bonuses.
- For beginners like me, the illustrations were really a blessing! Through the illustrations, I could easily correct my posture while exercising which is a great way to avoid any injuries.
- The amount of detail that you will find in this program is truly fantastic! It is seriously a one-stop destination for complete information related to diet plans, workouts, Natural aphrodisiac(4), etc. Since these details are all tried and tested, you can rest assured that they are truly effective.
- With this program, you will no longer have the excuse of lack of time. This is because most of the workouts detailed in this book take less than an hour. This makes it easier for you to commit to the program and stay focused.
- This program can be followed by people who are in their 20s to those who are in their 50s and 60s.
- Another main advantage is that this Old School New Body hard book comes with a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee.
Why Old School New Body is Useful?
The Old School New Body is useful mainly because it gives people who are 40 years and above a chance to keep themselves fit and healthy without too much investment in terms of both time and money. The program focuses not just on physical wellness but also takes care of the diet needed to lead a healthy life. Also, it includes different phases so you can easily choose the one which suits your comfort the best.
Is Old School New Body a Scam?
No, I would definitely not call Old School New Body a scam It has worked wonderfully for me and many others as is evident from the countless other Old School New Body reviews.
Old School New Body Bonuses
When you purchase the Old School New body hard copy for $20, you will receive the below bonuses as well.
- The Old School New Body PDF consists of instructions and tips related to the exercises and diet.
- F4X Quick Workout Start Guide
- The Ultimate Fat Burning Secret
- The Ultimate Muscle Building Secret
- The Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Secret
- The Ultimate Happiness and Health Secret
The bottom line of this Old School New Body review is that this program is a legit program that can aid people who are in their 40s and above, lead a physically fit and healthy life. As we grow older, it becomes more important to pay attention to our body. Since it is not easy to carve out hours from your daily schedule, the next best alternative is to get your hands on the Old School New Body hard copy. With easy workouts ranging from just 20 minutes, thrice in a week, it is one of the best ways to kick start your fitness regime.
The creators have tried and tested the workouts and are aware of how important diet is along with the physical exercises. This is another reason why you should opt for this program as the Old School New Body diet plan ensures that you make the necessary lifestyle and diet changes so that you gain the optimum benefit out of this wonderful program. Priced at an affordable rate of just $20, it is a great investment towards making yourself fit and healthier! And for people who are not happy with the results, you can easily get your money completely refunded within 60 days. It is definitely a win-win situation!
What is Old School New Body?
Old School New Body consists of a resistance workout wherein you will use low to moderate weights for exercising. This will help in building muscles, burning fat, and making your joints stronger.
How do Old School New Body works?
The program exclusive exercises and a diet program and is divided into three main stages. If you’re willing to commit to the diet plan and follow the Old School New Body Fitness Training, you will get results.
Is Old School New Body Safe to Use?
It just not focus on physical wellness but also takes care of the diet needed to lead a healthy life. Also, it includes different phases so you can easily choose the one which suits your comfort the best.
Where you can Get this Old School New Body?
You can order this Old School New Body online through its Official Website
What is the Bonus included in this Old School New Body?
The Bonus included in this eBook are Build More Muscle: Natural Anabolism, Keep the Drive Alive: Sex and Attraction Boosters And Anti-Aging Secrets, Live the Good Life: Health & Happiness Tactics, and Quick Start Workout Guide.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (n.d). Changing Your Habits for Better Health. [online] Available at: https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/diet-nutrition/changing-habits-better-health
- Elsevier. (2014). Protein intake and exercise for optimal muscle function with aging. [online] Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0261561414001113
- WHO. (2020). Micronutrients. [online] Available at: https://www.who.int/nutrition/topics/micronutrients/en/
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. (n.d). Natural aphrodisiacs. [online] Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19796015